Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today is a special day! You may be asking yourself, "How so?". today is a special day because we are alive to live it! 
Every second of every day is special. You may be having a hard time in your life right now but, you will be alright. You will make it. I know this to be true. Look at all that I have been through and I am still here loving life. No, my life isn't perfect or anywhere close to where I want it to be but, I am alive, healing and trying to work towards where I want my life to be. I do this second by second, minute by minute and hour by hour. I am making plans for my future, do I know if they will succeed? No. But I make them none the less. If we don't dream and we forget who we are and what we want, then we lose the most precious and special being on earth, ourselves! We are each necessary and needed to keep our world turning. Don't let anger, poverty, despair or loneliness keep you from finding yourself and reaching for the future.
You are never alone, because if you are reading this then you already have someone who loves you for you! You have me!
Live, Love and Be! 
Love Always,
 T  

No comments:

Post a Comment