Monday, April 30, 2012

For those of you that didn't get to see me last night, I wanted to share with you the top comments that I received about myself: I am strong, resilient, loving, radiate happiness both inside and out, that I am looking great! I want to say that I feel great both physically and mentally. Yes, I have pain but, I don't let it stop me from being me and enjoying the fact that I have a 2nd chance to make my life what I want it to be! I feel loved by all and am very happy with the direction that my life is going. I am happy inside and it grows every day. I am very happy that others can see it without me having to tell them. You are all a part of that happiness whether you are a long time friend or a new found one, thank you for being you! If you choose to not be a part of my happiness and my new direction, I will miss you greatly but, will still love you just the same. My soul is finally shining and I want you to shine too and enjoy the journey of discovering life, love and laughter. I know that it will not always be sunshine but, I know that I will make the best out of any storm that travels my way, because I have the love and the strength of a very large extended family of love! Live your lives, Love everyone and be happy and yourselves always!

Luv,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment