Friday, January 14, 2011

Live Life and Be!

Live Life and Be!

Be spontaneous and don't let fear keep you from exploring the world! I used to live by this motto and somewhere along the line I got lost and found fear. I have resolved that life is too short to live it in fear of the unknown. I myself am going to conquer my fears and learn to live again! NO MORE FEAR, BE SPONTANEOUS, AND JUST BE! ( FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING THEMSELVES WHAT DOES "JUST BE" MEAN, be yourself and be who you want to be, if you don't know what that is then get out there and figure out what it means to you.)

Life is passes to quickly to be negative and wonder what the rest of the world is like. Find out and make your world everything that you want it to be. Stop judging and start living. As most of you know, the last year of my life has been a living hell, to put it bluntly! Like the roller coaster with it's twists and turns, I have been bounced all over the rails. It took observing some of my new friends to realize that I can't continue to  live a negative life. I have judged others and been judged. Negativity will eat up your soul and leave you empty inside. I spend a lot of days putting on a good face for others and spend my nights in surrounded by four walls, shedding an ocean of tears.

I have had a lot of time to think about life and I am tired of not "being" and am vowing to "BE". I don't know where my journey will take me and I am sure that the ride won't be smooth. Some of you will welcome the change and others, well... But, I vow to do my best to BE! This may only make sense to me but, that is all that matters in this crazy messed up world.

Do something that you never thought you could do!

LIVE LIFE, BE SPONTANEOUS AND JUST BE!
Bar flying

No comments:

Post a Comment