Monday, January 17, 2011

My New Friends

Many of you have noticed that I have acquired a wide variety of new friends and have reconnected with many of my old friends. Some have asked "why".

I have pondered this very question. I have come to the realization that those friends that I have made, both old and new, have stuck by me through my most difficult of times. Everyone knows that my life is a mess! However, these friends have stood by me through it all. My cornucopia of friends that surrounds me, like the girl in the plastic bubble, have protected me, never judged me, and have accepted me, well for just being me!

My newest friends, that I refer to as my "Crazy BarFly friends", are never negative, always supportive and like me, have dreams of success.

Each one of us may have different dreams but, we all support one another freely. I don't feel afraid to let my fears be known with them. I don't have to say just the right thing. I can just be me! I love the spirit that they bring with them when they walk into a room or onto a bus. LOL. Each of them are their own person and they just plain love one another. When you are with them they do not prejudge or crucify you. They listen, even when nothing you say makes sense. Which for me, happens a lot! As many of you know I can tend to ramble about nothing and yet about everything.

So, the long or short of it is that my friends, new or old, give me the courage to persevere and get out of bed everyday, to explore new things and to accept everyone for who they are, as they have accepted me into their lives.

I will close with my new motto:
Live, Love and Be!
Meaning: Live Life, Love Life, Be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment